Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas today :-) I hope your holidays are everything you desire! I have a little gift for you...to help you get all the things you do desire. Just scroll down the right sidebar of my blog, below the Holiday Helper (which you should sign up for if you haven't already!). You'll find a heading that says "Thoughts Become Things...", and you can click on the image under the header to check out some audio recordings by a fellow named Mike Dooley. If you've heard of the Law of Attraction, and you want to manifest your desires in your life, this stuff is for you. Whether you are a stamper who would like more "mad money" to allow you to add to your stampin' stash, or you want to create a comfortable and spacious crafting area that inspires and uplifts you, or you are a SU! demonstrator who would like to create the career of your dreams, or you just want to add prosperity and abundance to your life, these recordings are for you!



For today's stampin' treat, I'll leave you with a couple of cocoa tins I decorated for my mom. I have gotten her the same Christmas gift for the last few years--a tin of Stephen's brand Raspberry Milk Chocolate Cocoa. This year, they made the tins smaller, so I got two of them. I figured, since my mom knows what I'm getting her, I may as well make their appearance a surprise by custom decorating the tins! They are covered with Ski Slope Designer Series Paper, with some rub-ons and ribbon added for embellishment.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!