Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FREE SHIPPING!!! (Dec 9th-23rd)


Just in time for your last-minute holiday shopping, Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $70 or more!

Take advantage of this special to get additional savings on the already discounted retiring stamps. Remember to check the Promotions page on my SU! web site, and my newsletters, for more of my own personal offers, and other current Stampin' Up! specials--bundle them together and save like crazy this holiday season on your favorite stampin' stuff!

REMEMBER: for Christmas delivery, you will need to place your order no later than December 16th in my Online Store, or get your order and payment to me by December 15th if you'd like me to place your order for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!