Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Days

I'm cleaning my way out of my pre-Convention mess, and getting ready to do a free class at the Rockrimmon Branch of the Pikes Peak Library District tomorrow, from 10:30am-12:30pm. I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek at what we'll be making...


This stamp set is not in the 2008 Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog, it's actually on what's called the Dormant List. You can order it, it's just considered out of season, as it is a "summer" set. The page is 6"x6", and there is a little innertube at the bottom right of it, which is covered by the card. The card is 6"x3" and uses the same stamp set and colors. If you come to the library tomorrow while I'm there, you can choose which one of these FREE Make & Takes you'd like to make!

The new items on these projects are the Pacific Point blue card stock and ink pad, and the Curly Label Punch. You can see a sample below of my own personal finished page.


Stampin' Supplies: Life's a Breeze stamp set, Something Fishy Jumbo Wheel, Whisper White card stock, Bashful Blue card stock and ink, Pacific Point card stock and ink, Summer Sun card stock and ink, Only Orange ink, Basic Black ink, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Punch (used for making clouds), Stampin' Sponge®, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain, Curly Label Punch.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous projects! Love the use of the scallop punch for making clouds. The color combination is so nice and summery.

    Cute pix too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!