Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wow, Flowers!


I mean, Wow Flowers...as in, this is a Sneak Peek at the new Wow Flowers stamp set. This is going to be my shoebox swap card at Convention. I'm making 35 of these, and bringing supplies for 5 other Demonstrators to make this card. It is not complicated, but I think it looks nice, and it features a lot of new stuff: the Wow Flowers stamp set, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, and three new In Colors (Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss).

I think I've mentioned before that I'm just not a really big fan of flowers, so you'll notice that I used non-flower patterned sides of the Bella Rose papers. The patterns I used are little bit leafy and baroque. There are also stripes and dots, and other non-flower designs in the package, so the Bella Rose papers are a great product with a lot of versatility!

I'll be leaving for Convention on Tuesday, and I'd like to set some posts to display while I'm gone, but you know I'm a procrastistamper so that may or may not work out!! Either way, I'm sure I'll have tons of great stuff to post when I get back.

Stampin' Supplies: Wow Flowers stamp set*, Pink Pirouette card stock and ink pad*, Whisper White card stock, Bella Rose Designer Series Papers*, Riding Hood Red ink pad*, Kiwi Kiss ink pad*, Scallop Edge Punch*, 1/16" hole punch, Horizontal Slot punch (ribbon feeds through that hole on the right side of card), Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Earth Elements Brads (Ruby Red & Old Olive), Stampin' Dimensionals®.

*Denotes products which will be available for purchase beginning August 11th, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!