Tuesday, July 1, 2008

NEW! NEW! NEW! and a PARTY!


The Décor Elements are now available for order, and you may now find the following publications available online at the Stampin' Up! web site:

The following presentation is available through the Stampin' Up! Products page of my Demonstrator Business web site:

And you'll want to check out my Demonstrator Business Web Site Creative Projects Gallery, for samples of some NEW STAMP SETS, which will be available in the upcoming Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog, which you can order from starting on August 11th!

Call me at 719-205-5957, or email me at procrastistamper@gmail.com to RSVP for my Retirement Party on July 10th, from 6-9pm. Make FREE projects, enjoy specials and freebies which are ONLY for party attendees, get a LIVE** look at the New Catalog Sneak Peek Stamp Sets featured in my gallery (see link above), and MORE!!!
**LIVE look at Sneak Peek Items will be available as long as my preorder arrives in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!