Sunday, December 30, 2007

One Last Happy Holidays

Okay, so here's one last card I made...it's a really fancy card for an artsy-fartsy friend of mine! I stamped the large snowflake directly onto the Designer Paper to use as a template to cut the middle shape out. Then I place a large eyelet in the middle of that, and used Mini Glue Dots to adhered that piece over the center of the large snowflake.
To make the large eyelet shiny, I burnished it with a sanding block. To put the rhinestone in the center of the eyelet, I cut the posts off the brad. Then I used the Crop-a-Dile to punch out two 3/16" dots of Stampin' Dimensionals® and stacked those on top of each other in the center hole of the eyelet. After that, I put a few Mini Glue Dots on the back of the rhinestone brad and placed them over the hole I'd just filled in with Stampin' Dimensionals®.
I used the Snow Blossom punch for the smaller snowflake, and punched each round end of it with the 1/16" circle punch. Then I placed a rhinestone brad through the center, and put it on the front of the card with a Stampin' Dimensional®.

Stampin' Supplies: Snowfall stamp set, Soft Sky card stock and ink pad, Certainly Celery & Basic Black ink pads, Wintergreen Designer Series Paper (retired), Jumbo eyelets (antique brass), Ice Circle Rhinestone brads, Sanding blocks, Crop-a-Dile, 1/16" Circle punch, Snow Blossom punch, Vintage eyelets (gold), Stampin' Dimensionals®, Mini Glue Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!